Tuesday 24 April 2012

PREPARE FOR THE PROGRESS REPORT

Actually this progress report need to attach together with the first 3 chapter of the full report. Because of we already submit the report while other candidate submit the proposal, so we do not have to spend a lot of time to finish up the 3 chapter. Mean while, the content that need to include in the progress report is;

Criteria:

  • need to briefly explain about the project, the period to covered of doing the project and also what did I had done along this semester in order to complete my FYP 1 project.
  • provide a details work and date that I had accomplish during this semester and how much effort that I already used to finish the work in that time period.
  • the mission or the next step that I expect to do in order to complete the project or still at the same level.
  • state a problems encountered while doing the project and provide some action to overcome the problems.
  • by doing this report, I can inform and give some explanation to my supervisor about what I had done to accomplish my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment