Monday 18 June 2012

SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM OF PIC 16F877A

METHODOLOGY

CONTENT:



After changing the block diagram, so I can understand and see clearly what should I do in my project. Then, I decide to design schematic diagram of the main part of my project which is PIC 16F877A by using Protel software. This schematic was design by referring to my new block diagram. Since its quite difficult of designing a circuit and create a programming, so I ask my friend to teach and help me until the function was done successfully. Once the schematic was done, I proceed to the next step which is convert to the PCB layout. By doing this step, it will become easier when I want to print the schematic on the PCB board before etching the board with Ferric III Clorida Acid.But, I need to design another circuit that will connect to this PIC. I will show the design in the next post.

OBJECTIVES:
  • To build up the brain of this project..
  • To determine each pin that will connected to other circuit by design it using Protel software in order to ensure whether it is successfully function or not..
  • To minimize an error that will occur as much as I can..


No comments:

Post a Comment