Tuesday 26 June 2012

TIME TO BUILD THE PROGRAMMING

METHODOLOGY

CONTENT:

Now, I need to move to the next step that will help my project really work which is build the programs. After design the schematic diagram especially the brain of the system which is PIC circuit, I can easily determine which pin of the IC that will control each circuit since I have 5 circuit. But, its quite take time to ensure that the program successfully. I have to build the program step by step because I want to try minimize the error while run the program. When the program for one circuit is done, then I will build a program for another circuit and run the program again. By doing this step, I can easily trace any error that will occur while run the program. Because of this step is quite challenging, so I ask my friend that expert about this program to guide me to build a program for my project. I use MPlab to build this program and burn into the PIC 16F877A by using PIC kit 2.

OBJECTIVES:

  • To learn about how to build a program for one system.
  • To trace any error that occur in the program and how to correct the error until the system successfully done.
  • To interface the program to IC then to the hardware.

No comments:

Post a Comment