Monday 13 August 2012

VOLTAGE REGULATOR 7805

LITERATURE REVIEW

CONTENT:




A voltage regulator is an electrical regulator designed to automatically maintain a constant voltage level. It may use an electromagnetic mechanism, or passive or active electronic components. Depending on the design, it may be used to regulate one or more AC or DC voltages. Voltage regulators employ built-in current limiting, thermal shutdown, and safe-operating area protection which makes them virtually immune to damage from output overloads. With adequate heat-sinking, they can deliver in excess of 0.5A output current. There are a few features in of the component

  • Output current in excess of 0.5A
  • No external components
  • Internal thermal overload protection
  • Internal short circuit current-limiting
  • Output transistor safe-area compensation
Since the power supply of my circuit is 12V, so I need to use this component in order to protect the PIC circuit and motor driver from any harm.

OBJECTIVES:
  • To choose a suitable and safe component for my circuit.
  • To know the function and its benefit towards my project.

1 comment:

  1. Here is Mr Benjamin contact Email details, 247officedept@gmail.com. /  Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Mr Benjamin put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may be surprised why I put things like this here but I really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking financial help or going through hardship with their business or want to start a business project can see this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.


    ReplyDelete